2008-02-26

SSX 3 On My W960i

Read New W960i World Generic 1 Firmware Available for details of the new W960i firmware.

To install the new firmware you need to download SEUS (Sony Ericsson Update Service) from the Sony Ericsson website but the new version will only install on current generic firmware versions of W960i phones.

Unfortunately we are still waiting for a Vodafone version of the new firmware to be released. Hurry up Vodafone!!!

Included with the new firmware is an amazing snowboarding game called SSX 3.

If you can't wait to sample SSX 3 then some kind person has extracted the game from the firmware. You can find out more at The UIQ Evangelist.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

LyeSayHean said...

Hi there...
had my W960 for about 2 months & it works perfectly..

but after updating the new firmware, i was unable to sync with my outlook anymore.. yours ok?

its just fail to sync as i also having an O2 XDA2s.. activesyn 4.5 works for the PPC but just the W960 PC suite fail me to sync while other function still working..

hope you can help... had tried uninstall & reinstall everything on my PC.. while master-reset & re-update the firmware.. nothing works...

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

The King Khan said...

hello dear
this is vaseem ansari
i need call recorder for my sony w960i mobile phone
can u tell me which softwares are supported in this mobile like
.jar, .sis or else

where i can download call recorder for this.
can u mail me here
http://www.vaseemansari.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i have a problem with my new firmware on my w960i when i install it now it can't run even i cant turn it on just flashing for a second and that's all. Can you advise me something what can i do?