2008-01-28

Wake me up with a W960i alarm



The multiple alarm feature on my SE W960i is really useful.

I can set up 3 separate alarms and each alarm can be given a name and can be set to ring in lots of different configurations such as specific days, daily, weekly or just work days.

I have setup my 3 alarms as follows 06:20 Workdays
07:30 Saturday
08:00 Sunday


I now have a ready made lie in on Sundays. Woo hoo

To make sure I actually get out of bed I have setup a phone charging point on the landing so now I have to get out of bed to stop the alarm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
First off, wanted to thank you for this blog - been searching for a decent one since I got my phone (a day ago).
As far as the alarm app goes, I have to say on first impressions i prefer the one that I had on my last n-series phone - you could set more than three. For someone like me (not a light sleeper), I need a few to kick in and get me up after a few hours sleep. oh well.

N

Warfield said...

I used to use lots of alarms but now I have made a rule for myself that one alarm rings and I get up and stay up.

I do put my W960i on the landing though and my family hate me because it is so loud...