2008-01-27

Restarted in order to "improve performance"

This one incident is probably the reason why I decided to start this blog...

I had a damn annoying thing happen today with my W960i.

I was running a java app (which was Google Maps, more about this later), when I received a voice call. I managed to answer the call and carry on a conversation but after about 1 minute the phone went dead during the call.

When I realised that nothing was happening I looked at the screen and I was just in time to see the W960i turning itself off.

I let the phone finish shutting down and waited for 30 seconds before turning it back on.

After the W960i had restarted it displayed a message saying that it had restarted in order to "improve performance". What the hell?

I must say I was a just a little bit annoyed.

Hence I decided to document my experiences of using my new Sony Ericsson W960i for the benefit all.

1 comment:

THARINDU said...

yes thats true